Once you study all the content and do all the exercises in the 80/20 Product Ownership course, you’ll be able to:
* Define good Minimum Marketable Features (MMFs) and user stories.
* Find the first high-value, high-learning MMFs inside a big idea for a new product, project, or release.
* Quickly and fluently split MMFs and big user stories into small stories.
* Structure your product backlog so you have just the right level of detail at the right time—and turn backlog grooming into a low-stress, continuous activity rather than a painful meeting.
* Find the 20% of the potential effort that delivers 80% of the value over and over again, dramatically improving your team’s results.